Rockclimbingkids.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
By using and visiting Rockclimbingkids.com, you agree to know the following:
1. We do affiliate marketing and link to products that are offered by 3rd-party vendors for a commission when you make a purchase. We may or may not receive compensation when you make a purchase from a 3rd-party vendor. We are not responsible for any issues with your transaction through a 3rd-party vendor. Some of the Affiliate companies we work with include Amazon and Commission Junction, two leaders in the industry.
2. The only information we will ever ask for is your email when you sign-up to our email newsletter. We never collect or store any other personal information.
3. We use Google Analytics with all advertising features enabled. We may collect data via Google Advertising cookies that can be used for Remarketing.
4. We may run paid advertisements on channels like Google Display Ads, Google Search Ads, Bing Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Pinterest Ads, and Remarketing with services such as Google Ads or AdRoll. We may upload our email list to networks like Google, Facebook and Twitter to run advertisements to our subscribers.
5. We do not ever run advertisements or gear content towards individuals 13 and under. Our website is created for users 18 and older.
6. We never process transactions or store any financial information.
7. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You Should Assume:
1. Any click on Rockclimbingkids.com that leads to an external source could be an affiliate link and we may or may not receive compensation from the sale.