Kids’ Climbing Shoes can provide a lot of benefits for children who love to climb. They can provide them with a sense of accomplishment and allow them to explore their world in a safe way. Climbing shoes are also beneficial for children who have difficulty with balance, as they help them develop an understanding of how gravity works in relation to their bodies. Following are the top 12 climbing shoes that you can pick for your kids:
Table of Contents
1. Evolv Venga Kids’ Climbing Shoe
If your child enjoys hard climbing, Evolv Venga is the finest choice. It will grow with your child as he or she progresses. It’s one of the top shoes on the market, promising comfort, adjustability, and competitive climbing performance. The shoes offer an adjustable lacing system and a heel loop that your child may quickly master. The shoes have great traction and are ideal for smearing.
- Adjustable lacing system.
- A heel loop that your child may quickly master.
- Great traction and are ideal for smearing.
- Competitive climbing performance.
2. La Sportiva Stickit Kids’ Climbing Shoe
The all-rounder shoes, as they are commonly known, are quite comfortable and provide a good grip for your child’s small feet. Because of the single lace velcro tightening strap design, children can easily put them on and take them off. It features a less technical and uncomplicated design that will make climbing shoes for your children much easier. As your child’s skills improve, Frixion RS rubber will provide a good grip for tougher climbs.
- Quite comfortable
- Provide a good grip
- Single lace velcro tightening strap design
- Easily put them on and take them off.
- Less technical and uncomplicated design
3. Climb X Kinder Kids’ Climbing Shoe
The design of Climb X Kinder is based on perfect comfort for all types of feet. Their heel filler is an idea designed to accommodate your child’s growing feet and make the shoe endure longer. The single strap and loose style will fit well and cause no discomfort. The X factor rubber will provide your youngsters the grip they need to climb as they skill up.
- Perfect comfort for all types of feet.
- The single strap and loose style will fit well
- Cause no discomfort.
4. Butora Youth Brava Kids’ Climbing Shoe
If you’re tired of your child running about in climbing shoes all the time, Your savior is Butora Youth Brava. For the kids, the EVA midsole rubber gives cushioning and added comfort. The shape is thin, yet the hole is large enough to accommodate any size of foot. This shoe is a money saver because the heel strap can be adjusted to make the shoe last longer.
- Cushioning and added comfort.
- Large enough to accommodate any size of foot.
- The heel strap can be adjusted
5. Black Diamond Momentum Kids’ Climbing Shoe
Black Diamond has always pioneered indigenous climbing solutions. Momentum is the first to use a knitted net outer layer. Because of the permeable outer layer, your children will not sweat in hot weather. The shoe is simple to use, with only one strap and heel locking loops. The flexible midsole is ideal for toe movement of any kind.
- Your children will not sweat in hot weather.
- The shoe is simple to use
- With only one strap and heel locking loops.
- The flexible midsole is ideal for toe movement of any kind.
6. Mad Rock Mad Monkey 2.0 Kids’ Climbing Shoe
Mad monkey arrives to assist your mischievous kids. This Mad Rock shoe offers an adjustable heel loop to accommodate your child’s growing growth. Their elegant design will ensure that your child’s movements are not restricted. Because of its single strap, improved utility, and natural comfort design, this shoe is extremely popular.
- An adjustable heel loop to accommodate your child’s growing growth.
- The elegant design will ensure that your child’s movements are not restricted.
- Single strap, improved utility.
- Natural comfort design.
7. Scarpa Piki Junior Kids’ Climbing Shoe
If your children adore crack climbing, this is the shoe for them. Neoprene liner for padding around the toe has been incorporated into the Scarpa Piki Junior. The shoe has a cushioned heel to prevent ankle and back strain. If you’re familiar with Scarpa, you already know that they provide high-quality, long-lasting footwear.
- The shoe has a cushioned heel to prevent ankle and back strain.
- High-quality, long-lasting footwear.
8. OCUN- Kids’ Climbing Shoes
If your child is an advanced climber, these shoes may be ideal for their next pair of climbing shoes. They are designed for advanced and competition-level climbers. This shoe has a hook-and-loop closure system, which works similarly to the adult version. The rubber on this shoe is thicker around the toe and heel for hooking.
- Designed for advanced and competition-level climbers.
- This shoe has a hook-and-loop closure system.
- The rubber on this shoe is thicker around the toe and heel for hooking.
Conclusion: Shop Around and Invest Wisely
The perfect time to buy kids’ climbing shoes is when your kid develops an interest in climbing. There are so many different types of kids’ climbing shoes on the market that it can be difficult to decide which one is right for your child. One ingredient you should consider when buying kids’ climbing shoes is comfort. It allows your child to have a safer and more memorable experience while they climb.